Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Pedophile At Large!

I was walking towards the girls' comfort room at the 5th floor of the ELJ Building (ABS-CBN Compound) when I came face-to-face with a really cute guy - Mico Aytona of the Anim-e (a teenage dance group from ABS-CBN's infamous Star Magic). I have a massive crush on this guy...he's cute, he has a to-die-for smile, he has a heavenly singing voice (sigh!!!), he dances oh-so-wonderfully, and he's major HOT! Hehe...I'm crushing on a 16something-year-old BOY!!!(hence the label pedophile) I used to watch Spirits because of him (that's until said show's plot developed into a really wild and weird one - my love for Mico was not great enough to tolerate such a crazy and senseless(!) program). And I rooted for him when he competed and defended his title as ClashRoom Champ in ASAP Fanatic. Hehe...really love the guy! And now that I've seen him in person (looking so fresh...even after a possible workout - he came from Fitness First, eh), I can die now! Hahaha! Just kiddin'... (biggest regret: I should have kissed him all over the moment I saw him... ;p)

No comments:

Post a Comment