Monday, May 23, 2005

Dying with Jealousy

(originally posted http://hailiedies.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/ last 19 May 2005, 1:12 a.m.)


Why do I always have to be the first one to fall? I'm not saying I've already fallen for him...but I'm startin' to...aaarggh!!! How can that happen?!?!

It pains me to see him so near yet I can't even talk to him. Why doesn't he talk to me?

Quote: (from my written journal 12May2005) I love it when he smiles at me.And I love it when I make him smile. I like the way the sides of his eyes creases when he smiles. It makes him look so cute...I just love his smile." Sigh...I'll never make him smile again. And he'll never smile at me again.And when I see him smile, it will never be for me anymore. Shit...I hate mushiness yet I'm being overly mushy here. I HAVE TO STOP!!!

END NOTE: I'll talk more about this particular guy in my next entries...just so hard to make a post when you're in a training class..hehe!!! But I really need to make this entry...the class is killing me with boredom. And him smiling at somebody else is killing me with jealousy. Aarrgh...back to serious mode...

No comments:

Post a Comment