Friday, May 27, 2005

More Mush


BOY: I saw her today.
GIRL: I saw him today.

BOY: It seems like its been forever.
GIRL: I wonder if he still cares?

BOY: She looks better than before.
GIRL: I couldn't stop staring at him.

BOY: I asked her how things were going.
GIRL: I asked about his new girlfriend.

BOY: I'd choose her over any girl im with.
GIRL: He's probablly really happy right now.

BOY: I couldnt look at her without starting to cry.
GIRL: He couldnt even look at me.

BOY: I told her I miss her.
GIRL: He doesnt mean it.

BOY: I meant it.
GIRL: He didnt mean it.

BOY: I love her.
GIRL: He loves his new girlfriend.

BOY: I held her for the last time.
GIRL: He gave me a friendly hug.

BOY: Then I went home and cried.
GIRL: Then I went home and cried.

BOY: I lost her.
GIRL: I still love him.

========


At this very minute, someone is thinking of you. Someone cares about you. Someone misses you. Someone wants to hold your hand. Someone wants you to be happy. Someone wants to hug you. Someone will do anything for you. Someone needs to know your love is unconditional. Someone wants to tell you how much they care. Someone wants to stay up watching movies with you. Someone wants to hold you in their arms. Someone wants to see you. Someone wants to be your lover. Someone loves you for who you are. Someone loves the way you make them feel. Someone wants to be with you. Someone wants you to know they are there for you. Someone is glad that you're their friend. Someone is wishing you would notice them. Someone wants to get to know you better. Someone loves you.

========

Shit! I told you, I hate mush. But these things just reveal that I am such a liar! Hehe! I actually love reading these articles - makes me want to not be a cynic anymore. Makes me believe that indeed, "Someone loves you".

But reality proves otherwise...

1 comment:

  1. hey mushy...cheesy girl...just remember...whoever that guy is...he's missing a lot for doesn't have you!

    ReplyDelete