Monday, May 23, 2005

The Original 1st Post (Part2)

Scarlett and I also have similarities when it comes to love patterns. In Rhett Butler's harsh words (I'm so sorry to the people who can't relate...better read or watch Gone With the Wind first...nyehehe!!!): "I loved you but I couldn't let you know it. you're so brutal to those who love you, Scarlett. You take their love and hold it over their heads like a whip." This is what I meant when I said I was unloveable...I take the people who love me for granted . I'm as mean as Scarlett is...and I keep on missing the Rhet Butlers in my life. I'm as stubborn as Scarlett. I blot out the Rhett Butlers who truly love me and focus only on the Ashley Wilkes whom I love with passion but whom doesn't love me for who I truly am. And the stupid thing is, I actually know this for a fact...yet I haven't done anything about it, haven't done anything to change it. Yes...STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment