Monday, May 23, 2005

The Original 1st Post

(originally posted on http://hailiedies.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/ last 20 May 2005, 8:24 p.m.)


*** this was supposed to be the first post in this journal...but shit happened (re: BOOOORING product training) and my first entry came two days earlier...

"If you were a fictional character, who would you be?"

This was a favorite icebreaker for one of my college teachers. All of us enjoyed answering this question - but I most especially did. See, I always saw my life in relation to the books I read and the movies and TV programs that I watch. Whatever the topic of the book or visual media is, there will always be a character that I can relate to.

So how did I answer this question? The answer was almost instant. Scarlett O'Hara. I am addicted to Scarlett O'Hara. I eat, breathe, sleep Scarlett.Scarlett is I and I am Scarlett (how Wuthering Heights!).

No comments:

Post a Comment