Thursday, May 26, 2005

More on American Idol

The Season4 finale sure was a good watch. I just came home from a 9-hour work shift when it went on air but I struggled to keep awake! This is, in my opinion, the best season yet. And no...it's not just because of the presence of Constantine. ;p

All 12 individuals (make that 13, re: Mario Vazquez and Nikko Smith) were really deserving to be in the show. They had the voice and the stage presence that totals to an American Idol. even Scott Savol, whom everyone (well almost everyone) criticized and wished to be axed early on in the competition, displayed amazing vocal talents.

I am now looking forward to the next season of American Idol. I hope they churn out a more talented batch so as fans can expect a more exciting fifth season. And oh, I'm also looking forward to seeing the next batch of weirdos who will audition for the next season!

No comments:

Post a Comment