Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Vanity Kit: My OWN Charm Travel Pro Set v2

For my birthday last year, I gave myself Beauty and Mineral's Charm Holiday Brush Set. I fell in love with it and had this beautiful relationship with it that the set went with me wherever I went (except when I'm just doing groceries and only carry a purse with me). Now stupid little me, having only been recently reintroduced to the wonders of make-up, tried to clean my set some three weeks ago. I used my favorite beauty oil. Big, huge, gigantic (and all adjectives synonymous to "tragic") mistake.

The once lush brushes now look like...brushes dipped in oil. And no matter how much I rinse them, they are beyond repair.

So moving on from that sad, sad story, I promised myself another set come our sick leave conversion. I was planning on just getting the same brush set but my friend Bianca gave me a better option: she's upgrading to the Charm Pro Set and she's selling her pre-loved Travel Pro Set v2.

Why is it the better option? Here's why:


(photo courtesy of Beauty&Minerals website)
Photobucket
Oh yes oh yes oh yes!!! Pink faux crocodile casing. On top of the pink brush handles. Oh it's what true love really is.


I have only had time to use the angled blush brush but having this set on my bag the whole day was enough to make me happy. I'll post a review soon.


Feeling: Photobucket giddy
All ears to: Fireworks Katy Perry
Curled up in bed with: Jitterbug Perfume Tom Robbins

2 comments:

  1. looks like this set was meant to be for you! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and the new set you have now, is meant for you. Is it not nice when we get what we deserve? :D

    ReplyDelete