Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Merman got lady pregnant, say whaaaat?

I don't know about you guys, but the ABS-CBN series Mutya just does not make sense to me (or my friends, to whom this post I dedicate).

I have not been religiously watching the show but last night, while visiting my friend Mika's sister at the hospital, I got a chance to see the storyline. It's about a merkid named Mutya. Now get this: she is actually the daughter of a human and a merman. My friends and I were like, "What?" And I ask, "How does a merman get a human pregnant? Does he have a, you know, pikachu?"

So I blog, in the hopes that you guys can enlighten me. But I seriously doubt it.

* * * *

Twitter bore sad, sad news today. Rest in peace, Angelo Reyes.


Feeling: Photobucket lazy
All ears to: Barbie Girl Aqua
Curled up in bed with: (no time to read books these days)

2 comments:

  1. well this is what happened.. Alfred Vargas , the merman is the the prince of their kind (they call themselves "Kataw"). He has this necklace with a red pearl. If he wears that, he will have legs so the possibility of making cherva Lara Quigaman is oh so possible, there goes the pikachu that you were asking about ;) *wink**wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. Really? Haha. Clearly, I have not been watching the show. :p

    ReplyDelete