Sunday, February 6, 2011

Darn the love month


Lovapaloser.

That's how my friends and I usually celebrate Cupid's day. Lovapaloser usually consists of talks and drinks and basically anything that will make us forget we are - yet again - dateless on February 14th. And this year, I probably need that day with friends more than I have any other year.

I am not getting any younger, I know that. And recently, I've told myself that maybe it's time I give myself the chance to be with someone who is dead sure he wants to be with me...and not someone who wants to play everything by the ear. But why do I feel like I'm going to eat those very words?

A blast from the past has recently reappeared in my life. And tonight he told me that I shouldn't be expecting anything from what we currently have. That if it's gonna work...it just will. And all I said was, "Okay." Because I realized that it's really okay. That at the end of the day, it's really about who you want and not who wants you.

So I guess it will be another year at the lovapaloser zone for me. Good thing I have friends to celebrate this cursed day of the year.

Kampay!

(Pardon this post. It was done in free write.)


Feeling: Photobucket melancholic
All ears to: My Favorite Mistake Sheryl Crow
Curled up in bed with: Jitterbug Perfume Tom Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment