Monday, October 29, 2007

^^^ WISH LIST (part2) atbp.^^^

I don't know why...perhaps it's because the Christmas breeze is high in the air and I'm lacking of cash for some Christmas shopping that's why I've taken to listing wish lists. Walang pera? Mag-lista ka na lang. Some rich guy might take pity and give you your heart's deasire. Hehe...yeah, right. This time, DVDs version ito. ;-)

1. Ten Years of Howie Severino (Yeah, I super love him. If he's single and he'll take me, I'll marry him. Amen.)
2. Hwang Jini
3. Maging Sino Ka Man (Uh huh...I'm jologs like that.)
4. Heroes Season 2
5. Will and Grace (Any season, save for the last two ones.)
6. Friends (Kahit anong season uli.)
7. How I Met Your Mother Season 1
8. Is there a Desperate Housewives Season 4 already?

* * * *

I have a new addiction as of late: Shelfari. Because I'm admittedly a bookwhore, the idea of a website where I can talk about books with my fellow booklovers is a nice thing. So to any who's as crazy as books as me, sign up with Shelfari and invite me as a friend, kk? ;-)

* * * *

If it weren't for my Uncle, I wouldn't have voted in the barangay elections. I hate indelible ink! Haha! Oh well...hope my Uncle wins. +crosses fingers+

* * * *

Countdown: 5 more days to bumhood!


Feeling: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
All ears: Sayaw Darling Willie Revillame (yeah, still monitoring and Willie's energetically singing his latest novelty song)
Lost in: Still Life With Woodpecker Tom Robbins and Fear of Flying Erica Jong

No comments:

Post a Comment