Saturday, October 27, 2007

I swear it's not the curly hair...

...pictures of which I have yet to post. I'm so loving my hair now. Haha! I'm never going straight. Uh, I was referring to my hair, kk?

Anyhoo, contrary to what Annabs and Macy believe, the earlier crankiness was not (I repeat, not) about the curly hair. It was just a combination of the kainitan, the kangaragan, and all the singing of "Iyugyog mo, iyugyog mo" and "Sayaw darling, sayaw darling". But after a well-deserved cheap ice cream from Mini Stop, I was okay.

But I just hope this episode never gets to repeat itself. *cross fingers*

* * * *

And yeah, I had coffee with Ivy this evening (uhm, Friday evening? Because it's already Saturday...). Oliver was supposed to be with us but . Good friends that Ivy and I were, we let him do his thang ehem, Olai, you owe us...haha!).

Well, when Ivy told me last Thursday na kailangan namin sulitin ang pagkikitang ito (last we saw each other was in January), eh dinibdib ko 'yun. And we stayed in Gloria Jean's Valero from 8:30 pm to 1:30 am. [Side note: I've officially become a coffee person. For the first time in my life ay nagpa-extra shot ako sa aking coffee. Impluwensiya 'to ni Jex.] I really missed Ivy. And I'm looking forward to seeing her again this Tuesday. I always feel like time passes by sooo fast when I'm with her. At lahat halos ng bagay napagkakasunduan namin. I'm so happy that everything's turning out really great for her. And for me, kahit na mawawalan na ako ng main source of income soon. Hehe!

* * * *

I missed blogging! Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment