Friday, October 26, 2007

Karen cranky. >_<

Don't ask.

I woke up late today and decided I'm not coming to work. But then my pride told me that even with my contract ending soon (as in nine days soon) and not getting renewed (or so we assumed, but Miss Shiela said this is not the case - oh well, whatever...), it still is not a good thing to not be going to work. After all, I'm still employed. And just what will everyone think when, a day after being given a memo, I won't be coming in. Plus, Rhen did tell me that she won't be able to go to work. So, Karen, despite being late, dragged herself to work.

Nung una ay nahihiya pa ako dahil sabi nila manong guard sa TAPE, "Oh, late ka na naman." But the hiya soon shifted to ngarag when Miss Rolet (who mans the front desk) said, "Karen, bakit ikaw lang? Wala pang dumadating sa inyo." And the ngarag soon dived into crankiness bordering on bitchiness when, unexpectedly finding myself as the only person in the office, I had to monitor two shows by my lonesome. That also meant I have to do two reports at the end of the day. Believe me, watching two television sets AT THE SAME TIME gives one person massive headaches. I even almost snapped at a caller...

Grr.

*Karen, breathe. Deep*

I have to treat myself to ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment