Sunday, November 18, 2007

Getting Paid to Blog

Amidst my struggle to find a new job (I was on the verge of getting axed from my current job because my contract was about to expire - the dreaded thing did not happen because my boss deided to renew my contract, thank goodness), I found this amazing way to earn more money. And the cool thing is that it allowed me to do one of the things I loved most in life: blogging.

I was just browsing through my frined's site when she mentioned that she now gets paid to blog, makingg her gain spending money while studying. That's when I discovered Smorty.

Smorty connects advertisers with bloggers, allowing writers to
get paid to blog. Blog advertising is a big thing nowadays but nobody does it better than Smorty. It does not put a blogger's words in a box but actually encourages unique, interesting content. What's more, you get your moolah weekly.


I've been doing blog advertising for just a few days but I'm already loving it. Oh well, toodles for now - I still have more advertising to do. ;-)


Feeling:
All ears: the telly, Disney Channel's showing Totally Spies
Lost in: The Jane Austen Book Club Karen Joy Fowler

No comments:

Post a Comment