Saturday, June 18, 2005

What if---?

In life, there are full of regrets. We never know what we had till we lose it. And that is why when the opprotunity arises, grab it. Hence...here's a list of situations and my corresponding action if ever they do happen...(and besides, I'm not in the mood to create a "proper" entry...haha!):

__WHAT IF__

1. YOUR CRUSH SUDDENLY ASKS YOU OUT?
** Oh, how I wish!!! And YES, YES, YES!!! Nyahaha!

2. YOU WALK INTO AN ELEVATOR AND SEE A COUPLE MAKING OUT?
** I WON'T WALK INTO THAT ELEVATOR!!!

3. YOUR PARENTS HAD ANOTHER BABY?
** Uh...not in a million years!!!

4. YOU'RE TRAPPED IN A BUILDING ABOUT TO EXPLODE?
** Oh well...there's nothing I can do, can I?

5. YOU WERE GRANTED ONE WISH?
** See my mom happy...truly happy.

6. ALIENS INVADED EARTH?
** Hmm...

7. A GUY SUDDENLY KISSED YOU?
** If he's cute, I'd kiss him back. If he's not, I'll kiss him back na din...kawawa naman eh...THEN I'd hit him on his balls. Nyahaha!

8. YOU WON A DATE WITH YOUR CELEB CRUSH?
** THAT would be nice!!! Eddie, Eddie...!!!

9. YOU WERE GIVEN A BLUE CAR?
** Nice! Sana Space Gear. Nyak, nyak!!!

10. YOUR GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND BREAKS UP WITH YOU?
** I don't beg people to stay. But I do demand for explanations. (read: DEMAND!)

11. YOU WON A MILLION DOLLARS?
** Give half to my mom, then the other half will rest on the bank.

12. SOMEONE GIVES YOU FLOWERS?
** Smile and give my thanks. If it's my crush, I'll kiss him!!! Nyahehe!

13. YOU RECEIVE A LOVE LETTER IN YOUR LOCKER?
** (((isang malalim na buntonghininga!)))

14. YOU FAIL YOUR EXAM?
** Frown and say, "Oh well..."

15. YOU GET FIRST IN CLASS?
** I'll tell my mom!

16. YOU GET FIRED?
** Then the job's not for me...but I hope that NEVER happens!

17. YOUR BEST FRIEND BETRAYS YOU?
** I'll write my friend a letter. Talk things out and see if s/he is really a friend.

18. YOU HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN YOUR BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND AND YOUR BEST FRIEND?
** My bestfriend definitely. It's always the friend.

19. MISS YOUR EX?
** Let it pass. Probably write about it in my blog. Nyahaha!

19. YOU WANT TO CALL HER/HIM?
** No. Honestly.

20. WHAT CAN YOU SAY TO THOSE WHO ARE READING THIS RIGHT NOW?
** Sagutan niyo din. Haha! Gandang araw sa'yo. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment