Tuesday, June 7, 2005

Money vs. Dream

I'm working at a call canter. And honestly, I'm starting to love my work already - and yes, that's apart from the monetary gains my friends, believe it or not.

BUT (yes, there is a BIG but - that's a single T)...it's confusing that just when I'm starting to settle in to this work, opportunities in line with my course are pouring in. Just last week, I got an offer to be part of a writing pool for a voice company. No more interviews required...I'm just in. Good thing it's just a per-project work...sideline, which means I can still keep my call center work. Basically, I just have to be able to submit scripts whenever I'm required to do so...

Another BUT (still a single T - hehehe!)...I just got a text message this afternoon. I am scheduled for an exam tomorrow to take on a job as a copy editor. A copy editor!!! Not exactly that big a role, but one has to start somewhere, aight? And wouldn't it be nice..."Hi! I'm Karen. I'm a copy editor." Wow!

Oh well...we'll see what happens tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment