Tuesday, June 7, 2005

A Non-Fictional Hero - At Last!!!

I've been ranting and raving about my heroes...and all of them appear to be characters out of books and movies. But this time, I'll actually be talking about a live person whom I've considered as an idol for the longest time. Her name's Veronica Pedrosa.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com To those people who vacationed to Mars for the past 14 years, let me just inform you that Veronica Pedrosa was a former ABS-CBN reporter who moved to conquer CNN in the early 90's. She also worked for BBC but went back to CNN after a few months. She has been named Best News Anchor at the 2004 Asian Television Awards.

Pedrosa is living the life I want. She is the epitome of the person I want to be. And that is why I idolize her that much

No comments:

Post a Comment