Friday, February 1, 2008

Online billiard just got better

Billiard has always been a big thing in the Philippines ever since Efren "Bata" Reyes started dominating the game, giving young Filipinos someone to emulate. Now while I'm not really interested in taking Bata's place, I'm surely interested in playing the game. I think it's more than just hitting balls and making them shoot in the pockets. It's a game of strategy and whoever is the smartest, wins the game.

Unfortunately, I don't have the smarts to actually succeed in real-life billiards. Thank god for online billiard - I get to play the game and get some practice to prep me for the real thing. Now if you ask me what the best online billiard site is out there, I'd have to say BilliardMagic.com. Aesthetics-wise, their site is very pretty. And easy to use. Everything is laid out in the front page and texts are big enough to see and click (even the graphics are very sleek and not too distracting).

When it comes to variety, BilliardMagic.com also takes the cake. Their site has a wide range of cue games: you can now play snooker, pool, 8-ball, and 9-ball all from one website. My cousins and I are currently addicted to the online snooker game because the 3D environment is just amazing. Besides, we're only just learning the basics of snooker - thanks to the tips and advices that the site also boasts of.

Now if you're the competitive type and you feel like you play like a pro but is not quite ready yet to face the billiard biggies, this site also has billiard tournaments that pits you against really good players from around the globe. And that's another thing that you might like about BilliardMagic.com: it lets you meet interesting people from different parts of the world.

Indeed, BilliardMagic.com is more than just an online billiards site. It is a complete package.

No comments:

Post a Comment