Friday, February 1, 2008

Ga-ga over blank t-shirts

My friends consider me as one of the trendy ones. For one, I love wearing platform go-go boots in this god forsaken tropical country. I also have in my closet a collection of pretty trench coats that I can only wear once in a blue moon. Another favourite of mine are cute tank tops, complete with laces and frills. But even in my desire for clothes that scream "Look at me!", my closet will never be without the ever comfortable, always in style t-shirts.

Despite my love for the trendy clothes, I am still admittedly a big fan of t-shirts – one can never go wrong with just a simple shirt (and a nice pair of jeans). Lately, I've been going ga-ga over blank t-shirts because they're easy to customize. So imagine my joy when I encountered this website that sells cheap quality t-shirts.

Wholesaledirectusa.com has got to have one of the (if not the) widest selection of wholesale t shirts online. Their wholesale shirts come in all sizes (from small to 8X-Large) and colors (of course I'm raving over the fuchsia, red, and pink ones but there are also other pretty picks like royal blue, Kelley green, the classics black and white, etc.) possible. Aside from that, there are also really cool shirt types – they sell wholesale urban wear like HOOD shirts 7.1 and 7.0 plus long sleeved shirts, sweatshirts, golf-polo shirts, ladies' polo shirts, and even kids' shirts. I especially like the fact that they also sell baby doll and spaghetti tops. They will surely go well with my own brand of clothing.

If you're also thinking of doing decent business, shirt selling will definitely hit the spot. And with Wholesaledirectusa.com's affordable offers, you can surely rake in good profits. I've actually recommended the site to a friend of mine who's thinking of venturing into a signature shirts business. She swears she's going to order her blank t-shirts from them. I personally am placing some orders on pink ladies' tops - and in as soon as 24 hours, I'll already be rockin' those t-shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment