Monday, July 3, 2006

A Celebration...

...of victory.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If you're a Filipino, you probably know that Manny Pacquiao won after 12 rounds against Oscar "Chololo" Larios yesterday. Although everybody was gearing for a knockout, hell, a win's a win. Thank you, Pacquiao for doing us Filipinos proud. I don't know about you guys, but I sure am excited about November.


...of Loco Rocos.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am a big Hello Kitty fan...the sight of the famous Japanese feline in pink dresses never fails to make me smile. Yet working for QJ had me exposed to these cute blubby things who are the stars of the PSP game Loco Roco. And as much as I'm still in the process of owning everything Hello Kitty, I think I'm about to start pining for everything Loco Roco.


...of closed chapters.

I finally saw my "boyfriend" again last Friday. I wasn't able to give him a piece of mind. I wasn't able to unleash the devil in me. Yet now, I can honestly say he is a forgotten chapter. Thank God for letting me close the gay vocalist chapter of my life. Again, auf wiedersehen und Ruhen Sie in Frieden. Amen.


...of tough decisions.

After having my first taste of beer in almost two months, I realized that beer doesn't do me much good. Although I'm not totally closing my doors on my 'bestfriend' Red Horse, for now I'd have to say that it will be a looooong time before it touches my lips again. Ich werde Sie verpassen!


...of acceptance.

I'd rather keep this to myself.


All in all, it's a good time to be alive. And sober.

Feeling: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Super happy
All ears: Buttons The Pussycat Dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment