Friday, July 15, 2005

Now A Word From Kate =)

I don't know why, but my friends keep on visting my Friendster blog. One of my best friends, Kate, has posted this comment to my first blog entry (which, by the way, is also the first entry on this blog):


hey girl... how could you even say that you're unlovable?! That's so not true... I should know, you're my girl! hehehe...

Honey, I know the feeling. But I believe that there's someone out there who'd die to be in the place of your object'd'affeccione... :) he's probably thinking that you won't notice him dahil nga ka-diyosahan ka! hehe.. but look around, there are lots of people in this world just dying to be with you... and you, at this point in your life, you're just too lonely to notice... kaya keep smiling..

cos i believe there's someone out there hopelessly addicted to your smile..

Love you, friend. :)
========

Thank God for friends! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment