Tuesday, July 5, 2005

...mushy survey...

1. Do you believe in soulmates?
***
Yes. Let me quote: "I've always believed in the reality of soulmates. Eversince a friend told me that men and women are angels with only one wing sent out to the world to find for teh other angel who will complete their wing and will allow them to fly to the heavens again, I got hooked on the idea. And that was way back when I was 12. Now that I'm 21, I still haven't let go.But think. Isn't it wonderful to know that somewhere out there, there exists someone who is 'perfect' enough to make you (almost) perpetually happy? I may not be too crazy about the concept that my soulmate will complete me, but I am crazy about the concept that my soulmate will make me feel as if I'm floating in high heavens. And if I have to stumble upon a couple of devils pretending to be my angel just to be able to achieve that feeling, I don't mind. At all."

2. Why is it hard to let go of someone you love?
***
Because in loving that someone, you have allowed him/her to share your life. And you have allowed yourself to share his/her life. And just with anything and anyone who's been a part of your life, it is but natural to have a hard time letting go.

3. Why is it hard to hold on to the one you love?
***Because sad to say, even if it's so easy to decide who to love, it's not as easy to make your loved one love you back. We're all created with our own decisions...and the one we love makes his/her own decisions. We can't force them to hold on to us.

4. Why do men cry after a break-up?
***Emotions. Don't we all have that?!

5. Who will you choose: the man/or woman who is the center of your world or the man/woman who gave the world to you?
***Neither. I believe that there will come a time when it all will come together. I'll meet the guy who is the center of my world, and he will give the world to me.

6. Are you good at hiding ur emotions?
***Not really. Actually, hinting what I feel , for me, is the quickest way to solve any problem.

7. Why do we need to love?
***Because at the center of our being is the heart, whose main purpose is to love.

8. Being single or being taken?
***Being happy.

9. What's so nice in being single?
***Your time is your own. You don't have to worry much about commitment entanglements.

10. Why do you think people find it hard to tell the one they love that they love them?
***Speaking from a girl's perspective, no matter how much we say that we are currently living in a liberal world where it's okay for a girl to own up to her feelings, we still have standards. And it's still not okay for us girls to be the ones to reveal our feelings first. And even if it's okay, there's always the looming fear of rejection. And we all hate that feeling. So we'd rather keep our feelings to ourselves than be rejected.

11. Hardest thing a person can do?
***Hope when hope is no longer possible.

12. What do u think is the most painful thing the person you love can do?
***Give you a silent treatment for days/weeks. Para bang nanghuhula ka kung anong problema. Then suddenly he'd text or call you, "Bakit hinid mo ako pinapansin?" Huh!!!

13. How should people cope with a breakup/heartache?
***Eat chocolate while writing about the heartache. Then talk to the one true frind you have, God, then everything will be fine.

14. Describe love in one word?
***Bliss.

15. How do you spend a day with a love one?
***Talk as if there's no tomorrow. Laugh as if it's going to be the last day of our lives. And eat as if it's going to be our last meal.

16. Are you the type of person who expects too much from someone?
***I expect too much from a friend. But not from a lover. They always disappoint you when you expect too much.

17. Do you believe that love never dies?
***True love always remain in the heart.

18. Is it normal not to be jealous?
***No.

19. Do you believe in courtship?
***No. It's just a i lie. Guys tend to put up a front. And when you're in a relationship already, you suddenly realize that the guy you knew in courtship is very different from the guy you now know.

20. How about a long-distance relationship?
***Never works. We get to meet a lot of people and we can't help but be more attracted to the person immediately beside you.

21. Do you believe in a long engagement?
***Very much. I mean, marriage is such a big word. It's such a big decision. And if you rush into it, marami kang pagsisisihan.

22. You cannot appreciate the rose w/o accepting the thorns to love?
***I believe that. Not everything is perfect. And you have to take everything in stride - all the good, all the bad.

23.Why do you think it's hard for people to accept the past and move on?
***Because the past is part and parcel of who we are. And it's hard to forget about a piece of what completes us.

24. Why is it hard to put their trust back to love again?
***The bliss of loving was not enough to cover the bitterness of hurt.

25. Is love a choice or destiny?
***We choose to be with our destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment