Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I have a pet!

Meet my new pet:

Photobucket

Her name's Veeva2008 (yuck, korni!). I have always loved NeoPets but I've always been too lazy to manage my account and my pets end up dying (poor, poor NeoPets). Now, though, I'm online most of the time and the past few days, I've been finding myself repeatedly browsing to the NeoPets site. After a hundredth visit, it hit me: Why not create an account now? With me online 18hours/day, I'm pretty sure I can squeeze in a few minutes (err, hours) taking care of my NeoPets. (Yeah, it took me that many visits to realize that I can create an account after all, instead of just browsing at the site wanting to own a NeoPet!) And voila, Veeva comes to life (erm...sorta).

Now, if you guys will excuse me, Veeva is already hungry...


Feeling: Photobucket bored and sleepy
Curled up in bed with: For One More Day Mitch Albom
All ears to: Mamaw Michael V.

No comments:

Post a Comment