Saturday, December 16, 2006

Happy and Sad and Happy again

Dinner and coffee with friends

Went out with a couple of really good friends last night. And it was fun. And I honestly didn't think it would be fun - not because the people I met were not fun people but because at the time we were meeting, I came from a 16-hour shift and was really, really sleepy.


Anyways, back to the story. I met Pima and Dex at Cafe Ten Titas (Gateway) at around 8:30 p.m. (okay, maybe 8:45 - stupid Karen got lost). Then we talked. At around 10 o.m., when Cafe Ten Titas started to close for the day, we trooped to Starbucks. And talked some more. We said adieu at 11:30/12. Three and a half hours of catching up with what's going on with friends I haven't seen in quite awhile. The stories were not always happy (Pima, huggles!), but the company always was.

Here's to another night out soon, Pims and Dex! =)

====

Of a botched attempt at breaking the cycle?

I really don't know what to say. Or how to say it. All I know is that - as my instant messenger says - my mind is a hazy mess.

Fuck.

====

On to happy things

I so love this game!!! Watch and you'll understand why:




Feeling: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
All ears: Damaged Plumb
Lost in: Stainless Longganisa Bob Ong

No comments:

Post a Comment